Need help editing articles? Start out with the new Introduction to Editing Articles Video.
120 North Walnut Street
Commercial building in the Spanish Colonial Revival style. In 1923, when occupied by a short-lived department stored called the Grand-Leader, the building was remodeled, including a new facade designed by architect Alfred Grindle. Since then, the building has been occupied by Superior Shoes, Perennial Designs and others.