Need help editing articles? Start out with the new Introduction to Editing Articles Video.
421 S. College Avenue
421 S. College Avenue is one of a pair of matching houses built in 1892 by local brothers and businessmen named Adams. In the 1940's, the two buildings were sold to MCCSC, which used them for offices. Tim Ellis has been the owner of the buildings since 1970.
The building houses Planned Parenthood of Southern Indiana.