Goodbody Hall (architect's sketch) is an Indiana University building in the Agnes E. Wells Quadrangle, located behind Jordan Hall. Originally named Forest Hall, it was a dormitory built as a public works project in 1936. The architects were Burns & James.
Goodbody was later converted to office and classroom space and was the home of the East Asian Languages and Cultures department. It has since been restored to use as a dormitory.
It is famous for a sculpture on the roof depicting a duck wearing a mortar cap and glasses.