Need help editing articles? Start out with the new Introduction to Editing Articles Video.
McGuire & Shook
McGuire & Shook was a large Indianapolis architectural firm that designed many buildings across the State of Indiana. Bloomington buildings know to have been designed by the firm include:
- Citizens' Loan & Trust Building (demolished)
- Becovitz Building (LouBen Building)
- Wicks Building (new façade)
- Elk's Club
- Education Building (Bess Meshulam Simon Music Library & Recital Hall)
- Acacia Fraternity House (drawing)
- Bloomington Hospital Addition, 1947
- Fairview School Addition, 1954 (demolished)
A successor firm, Odle, McGuire & Shook is still in operation.
- Architecture and Design,Vol. 5 No. 1, Devoted to the works of McGuire & Shook,1941-01-01