I went to IUB in 89-90 and 91-95. In 90-91, I went to school at IUSB and visited every chance I could.
My first book took place in Bloomington in the summer of 92, and I think everyone nostalgic for the old times should check it out. http://rumored.com/summer-rain.
I also made a glossary of my life up to the end of college, and I guess a lot of it replicates what's here. It's at http://rumored.com/glossary.
- A list of all commencement speakers, 1892-present: http://www.libraries.iub.edu/index.php?pageId=3295
- The official list of all buildings on campus: http://www.indiana.edu/~bureau/buildwww.pdf
- Pictures galore: http://webapp1.dlib.indiana.edu/archivesphotos/index.jsp
- Old newspapers (free): https://newspapers.library.in.gov/?a=cl&cl=CL1&e=-------en-20--1--txt-txIN-------
Mostly a note to self, but some stuff I need to go through:
This is a collection of books I own about IU, that I've been using to research stuff.
- Indiana University: A Pictorial History - Dorothy C. Collins and Cecil K. Byrd, Indiana University Press, 1992 [Excellent photos, okay history, info on branch campuses, too.]
- Indiana University: Midwester Pioneer - Volume I/The Early Years - Thomas D. Clark, Indiana University Press, 1970 [Excellent, excellent history, but only up to about 1900. Hard to find.]
- Images of America: Bloomington and Indiana University - Bloomington Restorations, Inc., Arcadia Publishing, 2002. [Slim, light on history, good photos.]