Need help editing articles? Start out with the new Introduction to Editing Articles Video.
|Years:||1996 1997 1998 – 1999 – 2000 2001 2002|
Significant events from 1999.
- 23rd - The 20th anniversary showing and event of Breaking Away at the Buskirk-Chumley Theater is held
- The Limestone Grill opens for business
- Bloomington High School South completes a partial renovation and opens Carmichael Hall
- Indiana University Auditorium opens after concluding a $13 million dollar, two year renovation project started in 1997
- No Sweat! is founded as an IU student organization in the spring of this year
- Damon's Clubhouse becomes the City Grille
- Olcott Park opens
- City Grille opens for business
- Mosiac tiles are added to the fountain in Third Street Park