302 S. College Ave.
This is the address of the building at the southwest corner of College Avenue and 3rd Street. The building was built in 1923 by Wiliam Graham of the Graham Motor Sales Company. The building was originally an auto dealership and service facility. In 1989 CFC, Inc. bought the property and turned it into a convention center.
- Graham Motor Sales (1923-1961)
- Tom O'Daniel Ford (1961-1989)
- Bloomington - Monroe County Convention Center (1991 - present)