Need help editing articles? Start out with the new Introduction to Editing Articles Video.
Bloomington Bucket List
The Bloomington Bucket List is a list of things that every Bloomingtonian needs to do while in Bloomington. As there are many transient residences within the city, due to it being a college town, many lists have been created of things that any IU student must do before graduating and moving out of Bloomington.
Please add to the list.
- Attend an event at the Tibetan Cultural Center
- Have your picture taken at the Sample Gates
- Go to an event at the Indiana Buskirk-Chumley Theater
- Visit Oliver Winery
- Go for a hike at McCormick's Creek State Park; see if you can get through Wolf’s Cave
- Canoe on Griffy Lake
- Be kissed in the Rose Well House