Need help editing articles? Start out with the new Introduction to Editing Articles Video.
Bloomington Garage Building
The Bloomington Garage Building has been the home to several businesses throughout the years. Built around 1920, the words "Bloomington Garage" are carved into the facade. It has housed the garage, an A&P store, and Wylie's Floor Coverings. Wylie's left the building around 1990, and the next year the Encore Cafe moved in. It stayed until 2006, when Bloomingfoods opened a deli and grocery store in the building.
Its address is 316 W. Sixth Street.