Ellis Floral was a flower shop located on south Washington Street. It specialized in fresh flowers, floral designing and delivery services. It also sells some seasonal items such as bedding plants, pumpkins and Christmas trees in season.
It was founded by Robert A. and Nora Ellis in 1919 when Ellis, a part owner of the Frank Morris Floral Company, bought out the rest of the company and changed the name. The business stayed in the family via their son Bob, grandson Jay, and great-grandson Matt until 2011. In the 1950's the shop was located on Kirkwood Avenue.
In 2011, after Jay Ellis' death, the shop was sold to Ted Ladyman, the former owner of Ladyman's Cafe.