Need help editing articles? Start out with the new Introduction to Editing Articles Video.
Elm Heights School
Elm Heights School was a public school built in 1926 on lots in Elm Heights Addition that were donated by the Buskirk family. Alfred Grindle designed the building. The school was needed because the Old College Building at Seminary Square, still in use in the 1920's, was declared unsafe. The Elm Heights facility in time became inadequate and students were assigned to other schools. The building now houses Harmony School, a private institution.