Need help editing articles? Start out with the new Introduction to Editing Articles Video.
Indiana University School of Law
The School of Law at Indiana University in Bloomington is a nationally recognized law school awarding 280 Juris Doctor (JD), Master of Laws (LLM), Master of Comparative Law (MCL), SJD, and PhD degrees annually. Accredited by the American Bar Association and a founding member of the American Association of Law Schools, the school has rich traditions more than 160 years in the making. More than 50 respected and supportive faculty teach 100 courses each semester to 800 students in a lively and friendly community.
- October 27th, 1996 - Chief Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court, Wikipedia:William Rehnquist, presides over a mock trial of King Richard III in the IU Moot Court Room
- September 18th, 1998 - Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court, Wikipedia:Ruth Bader Ginsburg, presides over a mock court marshal of Lt. Colonel George A. Custer in the IU Moot Court Room
Visit the school's Web site at www.law.indiana.edu to learn more.
- http://www.law.indiana.edu/curriculum/programs/index.shtml - Programs and degrees
- http://www.law.indiana.edu/community/index.shtml - Community
- http://www.law.indiana.edu/alumni/special/history160.shtml - History
- http://www.law.indiana.edu/curriculum/index.shtml - Curriculum