Need help editing articles? Start out with the new Introduction to Editing Articles Video.
Jefferson Street Parade Band
The Jefferson Street Parade Band is a small independent marching band group from Bloomington, Indiana. They have performed at various events and have promoted events. On April 6th, 2011, they marched around The Square to promote an event. The group was founded in the winter of 2008 by Ben Fowler. The band has written some original songs such as the song "Nick's Beat", which was written in the back of a U-Haul truck on the way back from Little Rock, Arkansas.
This is the band lineup as specified in the IPM article from August, 2010.
- Ben Fowler - Drums and leader
- Drew Prichard - Sousaphone
- Eric Arnold - Tenor Saxophone
- Alex Arnold - Accordion and Trumpet
- Nick Romy - Electric Bass
- Sophie Faught - Tenor Saxophone
- http://www.myspace.com/jeffersonstreetparadeband - Myspace page
- http://www.flickr.com/photos/jghphoto/4049023936/ - Photo of group at the 2009 Lotus Festival
- http://indianapublicmedia.org/arts/jefferson-street-parade-band/ - Jefferson Street Parade Band Makes A Joyful Noise - indianapublicmedia.org August 3, 2010
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttMP2x4jbI4 - Youtube video of group marching around Square on April 6th, 2011.