Need help editing articles? Start out with the new Introduction to Editing Articles Video.
Maristella Patuzzi (b. February 14, 1987, Lugano, Switzerland) is a classical violinist and student at Indiana University. She started playing violin at the age of four and won national competitions as early as age nine. At the age of ten she held her first concert with an orchestra at Cathedral of Lugano in Switzerland.
- 1996 Lorenzo Perosi of Biella XVI National Competition violin under fourteen section: first prize.
- Town of Villar Perosa (Torino) VI National Competition : first prize.
- VII International Kaway Competition of Tortona: first prize.
- IV Andrea Postacchini of Fermo International Competitition : first prize of journalistic criticism “for her particular communicative ability that involves and estabilishes a feeling with the public”.
- XXXIII National Competition of Vittorio Veneto: first prize "with honourable mention".
- 1998 VII TIM, International Tournament of Music in Rome: absolute first prize (without limits of age), Stefan Milenkovic prize and five concerts.
- 2002 XXXVIII Mario Benvenuti of Vittorio Veneto National Competition: first prize “with honourable mention”and scholarship entitled to Franco Gulli. 2003 Bruno Zanella prize for violinists of European Community under nineteen years of age in Crevalcore: first prize and special prize, a violin by Virgilio Cremonini.
- 1997 Leoncavallo Festival in Brissago.
- Lario in Music Festival.
- Lake District Summer Music Festival, in memory of Yehudi Menuhin, in England.
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart Festival in Rovereto.
- Under 18 Musicians Festival in Ischia.
- 2005 Santo Stefano Festival, XVII edition, in Bologna.
- 2006-10-07, 1pm - Recital in Recital Hall
- 2006-10-06, around 3pm - Played in front of the 4th Street Post Office.