Marsh Supermarkets, commonly called Marsh, was a grocery store company based out of Indianapolis. They had multiple locations in Bloomington as well as the O'Malia Food Market. On May 11, 2017, Marsh Supermarkets filed for bankruptcy. They proceeded to close and sell all their remaining locations in Bloomington.
- West side - (Closed in 2016, now a Fresh Thyme Market) Marsh Supermarket (3516 W. 3rd St.) — Map from Google
- East side - (Closed in 2017) Marsh Supermarket (123 S. Kingston Dr.) — Map from Google
- South side - (Closed, now a Lucky's Market) Marsh Supermarket (2424 S. Walnut St.) — Map from Google
- North side - (Closed in 2017, now a Kroger) Marsh Supermarket (1825 N. Kinser Pike) — Map from Google
- East side - (Closed in 2014, now a Goodwill) O'Malia Food Market (512 S. College Mall Rd.) (Marsh owned) — Map from Google