North Central Church of Christ
|Church Faith:||Church of Christ|
|Address:||2121 North Dunn|
|Services:||Sunday, 10:30 a.m.|
The product of a schism in what is now the First Christian Church, North Central members began meeting independently in 1881 on the southeast corner of Seventh Street and Morton Street. In 1911 they moved to the northeast corner of East 4th Street and Lincoln Street under the direction of preacher Homer H. Adamson, and then to the current location in 1967 with preacher Douglas Davis.