Need help editing articles? Start out with the new Introduction to Editing Articles Video.
|Restaurant Type:||Sports Bar|
|Open Date:||August 2001|
|Address:||302 North Walnut Street|
Bloomington, IN 47404
|Current Owner(s):||Scott Wise|
Scotty's Brewhouse is a restaurant and bar located in Walnut Center on the corner of Walnut Street and 7th Street at 302 N. Walnut Street. They have sitdown and barstool seating and many TVs tuned to sporting games and the news. It is a popular place to go during IU games.
Scotty's Brewhouse is actually a regional chain of college campus based restaurants. Bloomington was their second location, they also have locations in Muncie, West Lafayette and Indianapolis.
Enter Scotty's Brewhouse and you'll be greeted with old gas burning lanterns, solid brick interior, hand-made oak bar, tables and stools, friendly faces and ice cold beer. Community and campus patrons of all ages are welcomed - there's something for everyone at Scotty's. Scotty's offers such services as curb-side carryout, catering, 15 minute call-ahead seating, and also delivers to your office Mon - Fri from 11am - 3pm (orders must be received by 11am, only valid for orders over $50).
- Herald Times Reader's Choice Award winner for Best Burger in 2005
- Second place for Best Burger and Best Overall Restaurant in 2006
- Winner of the Indiana Daily Student's Best Restaurant award in 2006
- Taste of Bloomington Waiter/Waitress Race in 2006
- During the IU championship game in 2002, people with seats at Scotty's where offered up to $600 for their seats. The $600 offer was actually rejected by the people who had seats.