Need help editing articles? Start out with the new Introduction to Editing Articles Video.
From what I can pry loose of my fading memories of 1991-1993:
- There was a Hallmark-type greeting card store in the end spot where Dragon Express is now.
- I think the Papa John's was to the left of where SOMA is now.
- I think SOMA may have been a laundromat back then.
- There was an old used book store in the corner of the L.
- I vaguely remember a Hinckle's Hamburgers next to the card store.
- The ATM has changed banks a few times.