The William and Julia Blair Residence was built by architect/builder Hiram J. Nichols for John Waldron in 1884. The house was a gift from Waldron to his daughter Julia and William Blair. The house stood at 320 West Kirkwood Avenue, the northeast corner of Kirkwood and Madison. Waldron's house was across the street on the southeast corner, since demolished. The Batman house still stands on the southwest corner, a gift from Waldron to his daughter Mary and her husband Ira Batman.
The Blair Residence was demolished in the 1970's.