Need help editing articles? Start out with the new Introduction to Editing Articles Video.
The Phi Kappa Psi social fraternity was founded at Indiana University on May 15, 1869.
The chapter was located at 1022 East Third Street for many years, but moved to a new house at 1200 North Jordan Avenue, next to Metz Carillon, in the 1960s. The house was completely rebuilt in 2014.
The chapter was closed in 2015 and re-colonized and reopened in 2019.