Need help editing articles? Start out with the new Introduction to Editing Articles Video.
10th Street is a semi-major east-west artery in Bloomington. SR 45 coming into town on the east side is considered 10th St starting near the intersection with Russell Road. 10th St continues west (doubling as SR 45) and crosses the 45, 46 Bypass at which SR 45 splits off to the northwest doubling with SR 46.
10th St continues to the west, jogging under the railroad bridge near Eigenmann Hall, and continues through the northern section of campus. After leaving campus, 10th St crosses Walnut Street and College Avenue until eventually ending in a T intersection with North Morton Street. Continuing west will take you through the parking facility near the IU Press and IU Food Services Warehouse.
A shorter western spur of the road goes from west to east, beginning at Adams Street, and continuing in a northeasterly direction until it ends at a spur of Cottage Grove Avenue.
Streets Crossed (westbound)
- Russell Road - three way
- Tamarron Drive to the north, Deckard Drive to the south - offset four way
- Smith Road - three way
- Grandview Drive - three way
- Barrington Drive - three way
- John Hinkle Place - four way
- Pete Ellis Drive to the south, Range Road to the north - four way with light
- 45, 46 , a.k.a. The Bypass - four way with light
- Jefferson Street - three way
- Union Street - four way with light
- Sunrise Street - four way with light
- University Street - three way
- Jordan Avenue - four way with light
- Fee Lane - three way with light
- Walnut Grove Street - three way
- Forrest Avenue - three way
- Woodlawn Avenue - four way with light
- Park Avenue - four way
- Foss Avenue - four way
- Indiana Avenue - four way with light
- Dunn Street - four way
- Prow Street - three way
- Grant Street - four way
- Lincoln Street - four way
- Washington Street - four way
- Walnut Street - four way with light
- College Avenue - four way with light
- Morton Street - four way with stop sign