Need help editing articles? Start out with the new Introduction to Editing Articles Video.
The William Lowe Bryan Administration Building was originally completed in 1936, and simply named the Administration Building. It was renamed in 1957 after William Lowe Bryan. It is located at 107 S. Indiana Avenue, and is largely used for administrative offices, including the President of the University. It was designed by the firm of Granger & Bollenbacher.