Need help editing articles? Start out with the new Introduction to Editing Articles Video.
Jiffy Treet (Kirkwood)
Eventually the building was purchased and demolished, and at that time there were no ice cream parlors in the Kirkwood area until The Cereal Barn & Peanut Butter Cafe began offering ice cream in May of 2007.
Jiffy Treet downtown has recently been reincarnated as Hartzell's Ice Cream. “We were going to open up a new (Jiffy Treet), but we were told that we’re not allowed to use the name that was trademarked by the original owners,” said Martel, who is reopening where D.P. Dough and White Mountain Ice Creamery used to be. (Quote courtesy of the Herald-Times Online).[]
Jiffy Treet locations
- Jiffy Treet (Kirkwood) (Closed)
- Jiffy Treet (Pete Ellis)
- Jiffy Treet (1000 North Walnut)
- Jiffy Treet (Whitehall Plaza)
- Jiffy Treet (SR 46) (Ellettsville)
- Jiffy Treet (Bedford) (Bedford)
- Jiffy Treet (2000 South Walnut) (Closed)
- Jiffy Treet (916 North College) (Closed)
- Kirkwood area has become a no cone zone - hoosiertimes.com
- Charity donation canisters stolen from store's counter 8-10-88 hoosiertimes.com