Need help editing articles? Start out with the new Introduction to Editing Articles Video.
The Bloomington High School Coliseum stood on the south side of 2nd Street just east of the B-Line Trail. It was designed by Alfred Grindle in 1926. A photo is available at the web site of the Monroe County History Center. A drawing of the floor plan is available at the Indiana University Archives