Need help editing articles? Start out with the new Introduction to Editing Articles Video.
2007 4th of July Parade
The 2007 4th of July Parade was notable as it was the first time its been known to be held in the morning. The startoff was changed to 10am in order to "beat the heat" in the afternoon. Despite the change in time, the turnout was generally the same.
The route started at the intersection of 11th Street and College Avenue, proceeding south on College. It turned east onto Kirkwood Avenue, which is where the grandstand was located and then turned north onto Walnut Street.
In order of appearance (May be incomplete)
- Bloomington Township Fire Department
- Perry Clear Creek Fire Protection District
- VFW Post 604
- American Veterans Post 2000
- City of Bloomington
- Monroe County Fair Queen
- Drum and Bagpipe Corps???
- Girls Inc
- Cut Scout Pack 123
- Bloomington Transit
- Cutters Football
- Barack Obama For President 2008
- Neidigh Construction, Inc.
- Cutters Soccer
- Bloomington Parks and Recreation Department
- League of Women Voters of Monroe County
- David Sabbagh for Mayor
- Bloomington South Cheerleaders
- National Supreme Novice Queen (Terre Haute, Indiana)
- First Church of the Nazarene
- Ramon Excavating Inc.
- Backstreet Missions Inc.
- Monroe County YMCA
- Bleeding Heartland Rollergirls
- Bloomington South Poms
- Free Methodist Church
- Crazyhorse Bio Bug
- Binford Drum Group
- Caldwell Center for Culture and Ecology
- Karst Dog Park
- K & S Roll-Off
- Scout Troop 347
- Hoosiers for a Commonsense Health Plan
- Knightridge Pentecostal Church
- Hearts A' Fire Choir
- Monroe County Democrats
- Baron Hill
- Whitehall Animal Country Club
- Bloomington United Gymnastics School
- Blades Hockey
- Bloomington Concrete Pumping
- Red tractor???
- Red Hats & Purple Chaps
- Bloomington Brass Band