Bloomington Playwrights Project
The Bloomington Playwrights Project is a successful not-for-profit arts organization dedicated to the furthering of new original plays and theatre. They produce original shows, hold playwriting contests and act as a resource for the entire community by offering innovative programs and classes. Over time the BPP has surmounted financial challenges through generous donations from friendly community and corporate sponsors. They enlist help from enthusiastic volunteers. At times dramatic, mysterious, comic or heartwarming, the BPP continues to grow and delight audiences with its original, innovative, educational and thoroughly enjoyable theatrical endeavors.
- Chad Rabinovitz - Artistic Director
- Gabe Gloden - Managing Director
- Edith Wroblewski - Administrative Assistant
- Josie Gingrich - Literary Manager
- Jeff Stone - Resident Technical Director
- Travis Staley - Resident Stage Manager
- Seth Macari - Development & Marketing Associate
Address: 107 W. 9th Street (between College Avenue and Walnut Street) Bloomington, Indiana 47404 Phone & Fax: 812-334-1188 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Ensemble of Artists
More BPP Talent
- BPP Youth Shakespeare Company: "Taming of the Shrew"; July 5,6, & 7, 7 P.M. at the BPP; July 8, 2 P.M. at the BPP
- Summer Blizzard, a showcase of 30 short scenes takes place June 28-30 at 7:30 p.m. and July 1 at 2 p.m.
- Men of Tortuga (on the BPP Mainstage) June 7-9, 14-16, 21-23 @ 8 P.M.; June 10, 17 @ 2 P.M.
- Tickets: $15 Gen. Admission; $12 Students/Seinors; Student Rush Tickets available for $5 five minutes before showtime.