Hilton Garden Inn
The Hilton Garden Inn is a Hilton brand hotel located in downtown Bloomington on the corner of College Avenue and 7th Street. It is in the location previously occupied by the front half of the old Regester Parking Garage. The address of the hotel is 245 North College Avenue and their phone number is 812-331-1335. The hotel opened on Thursday April 13th, 2006.
The Hotel has 168 guestrooms including 4 suites. There is over 5000 square feet of divisible meeting and banquet space to accomodate up to 350 guests.
For years prior to the construction of this hotel, there was questionability as to whether there would be enough of a market for a second upper class hotel downtown. At one point, Holiday Inn was considering putting a hotel in this location, but they pulled out. The Hilton has been fairly popular in its first year.
The following features of the hotel where advertised in a brochure from April 2006.
- Self-adjusting Garden Sleep System bed in some rooms
- Complimentary wired & wireless high-speed and internet and secure, remote printing to business center
- Refrigerator, microwave oven and coffeemaker
- Large work desk with convenient desk-level outlets, adjustable lighting and Herman Miller ergonomic chair
- Two telephones featuring voicemail, speaker capability and data port
- Hair dryer, iron and ironing board
- 26" high-definition flat tube TV with on-demand movies, video games & complimentary HBO
- USA Today delivered each weekday morning
- Individual climate control
- Innovative, easy-to-set alarm clock radio with jack for portable music player
- Electronic door locks
- Non-smoking rooms and accessible rooms available
- Cook-to-order Breakfast at the Great American Grill
- Evening room service
- Private Dining and Patio Seating Available
- Indoor pool and whirlpool
- Workout facility
- 24-hour Pavilion Pantry convenience mart
- Complimentary 24-hour business center
- Valet and self-laundry available
- Over 5000 square feet of divisible meeting and banquet space to accommodate up to 350 guests.
|Function Space||Square Feet||Conference||Banquet||Theater|
- Check in: 3pm
- Check out: 12pm
- Self parking (City Garage): 0.50/hour or $5.00 Daily unlimited access pass
- No pets allowed