Need help editing articles? Start out with the new Introduction to Editing Articles Video.
Kelley School of Business
The Kelley School of Business is a nationally ranked undergraduate and graduate school of business at Indiana University.
It was first established as the School of Commerce and Finance in 1829. It was later named the School of Business Administration in 1932, shortened to the School of Business in 1938. It was named the Kelley School of Business in 1997, after E.W. Kelley made a gift of $23 Million to the school. The Graduate School of Business was established in 1961.
The Kelley School of Business is currently located at 1309 East 10th Street, in a facility completed in 1966. It was previously located in the Commerce Building (now known as Rawles Hall) from 1923 to 1940, then the Business and Economics Building (now known as Woodburn Hall) from 1940 to 1966. The school is actually on the north east and north west corners of the intersection of 10th Street and Fee Lane; these two buildings are spaned by a two story bridge over Fee Lane. This bridge section holds the Dean's office and provides shelter from the weather for bus stops beneath.