September 1st, 2008 (Monday)
- Labor Day Holiday
September 2nd, 2008 (Tuesday)
- First day of classes at Indiana University
September 11th, 2008 (Thursday)
- 7pm - ??? - The second meeting of the Bloomington Blender Users Group in Showers Plaza Suite 112.
September 12th, 2008 (Friday)
- 7pm - 9:30pm - Sycamore Land Trust holds their annual Family Barn Dance at Dayhoff's Beehunter Farm just east of Bloomington off of 3rd Street
September 13th, 2008 (Saturday)
- 6pm - John Loftus: From Christian to Atheist. Invited talk by Secular Alliance of IU. Ballantine Hall, room 109.
September 14th, 2008 (Sunday)
- Storms with high winds knocked out power for over 20,000 residents in Monroe County
September 15th, 2008 (Monday)
- Many thousand residents of Monroe County are still without power (explains the dearth of updates to Bloomingpedia)
September 18th, 2008 (Thursday)
- 6pm - Indiana Department of Transportation will hold a meeting about roadwork along 10th Street in the University Elementary school cafeteria