June 1st, 2008 (Sunday)
June 3rd, 2008 (Tuesday)
- Severe thunderstorms drench Bloomington with rain.
June 4th, 2008 (Wednesday)
- More severe thunderstorms hit Bloomington, causing many areas to flood.
June 12th, 2008 (Thursday)
- After sitting just below the $4 mark for a week, the price of unleaded fuel shot up on the 12th to a record $4.199 at most gas stations.
June 15th, 2008 (Sunday)
- Father's Day holiday
- ~8pm - Team 608 from Race Across America traveled through Bloomington. Going up Curry Pike and turning east on SR 46.
June 16th, 2008 (Monday)
- The Carolina Crown Drum and Bugle Corps practiced at Bloomington High School South all this week.
June 26th, 2008 (Thrusday)
- Rick Greenspan resigned his position as Indiana University Athletic Director.
June 29th, 2008 (Sunday)
- A Bloomington Geek Dinner/Picnic was held at the Bryan Park Woodlawn shelter at 1PM. Approximately 20 people showed up.